This is a temp opportunity through the end of the year!
Location: Hybrid-remote, in office on Wednesdays
Office is located near downtown San Antonio. P
ay rate: $20/hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm *Overtime might be necessary for the first 3 weeks of the assignment.
For immediate consideration, apply now!
salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Process customer refunds in accordance with company policy.
- Distinguish between refunds involving insurance vs. non-insurance transactions to determine how the refund needs to be processed.
- Compare what was billed vs. paid and identify if a refund is needed and/or due.
- Communicate errors on Refund forms with Stores and Customer Service and guide them through the corrections.
- Read EOBs and reinstates benefits.
- Check and maintain refund hotline and fax machine on a daily basis.
- Maintain log on P drive for field operators and customer service on a daily basis for research purposes.
- Respond to all field inquiries in a timely and customer oriented manner.
- Medical Billing
- Excel (3 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.