salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date physical files for employees, employment documentation, benefits, and payroll.
- Responsible for special events such as employee anniversary awards, veteran recognition poster, birthday celebrations, and annual holiday luncheon planning.
- Directs employee and external questions to appropriate HR staff, accurately answers frequently asked questions from employees relative to payroll.
- Process biweekly payroll for USA and Canada on a web-based platforms which includes collecting and entering timesheets, new hires, terminations, salary increases, and/or changes to title, banking information, withholding allowances, deductions, etc.
- Work with the international payroll processing firms for each country by providing hours, payroll changes, verify payroll calculations, and submit on defined schedule.
- Maintain records relating to overtime, paid and unpaid leaves, PTO anniversary increases, and taxable benefits.
- Reconcile payroll liability accounts monthly.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.