Position: Call Center Representative
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm, Rotating Saturdays
*Must be open to working on Saturdays.
**This is a temp to hire position.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Delivers exceptional customer service while answering phones, e-mailing or on-line chatting with customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests adhering to defined customer service standards.
- Researches required information using accessible resources.
- Handles and resolves customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Provides customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues and reporting to leadership to ensure visibility and timely resolution of issues.
- Routes inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Follows up on complicated customer calls where required.
- working weekends
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.