salary: $50,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Assist the students with filling out the FAFSA
- Determine the students title IV eligibility
- Create cost estimates and explain funding options to the students and parents
- Work with students to obtain the documentation necessary to process their aid if they are selected for verification
- Review weekly reports to ensure all students’ financial aid has been processed
- Submit financial aid packages to be processed by established deadlines
- Ensure a low rate of return due to errors on all packages submitted to be processed
- Provide excellent customer service and answers to students inquiries
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.