Looking for a great opportunity where you can thrive? Wondering where you can start a long term stable career? Apply now and join a Fortune 500 Company!
Thursday - Monday from 7:00am-3:30pm
Job location: Carrollton, TX
What you will be doing:
- Faxing, scanning and sorting mail with the use of equipment.
- Batching: Opening envelopes, extracting transactions, batching checks, invoice and coupons according to client instructions. Performing basic level transaction sorting and decision-making. Header batched items with control documents and processing header
- Reviewing all outgoing items including HIPAA clients and preparing outgoing packages for remittance customers.
- Prepare daily reconcilement and billing reports.
- Be able to stand for the duration of the shift
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Data entry skills
- strong attention to detail and decision-making skills.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug test.
- High School Diploma or GED.
TO APPLY: Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position is not for you, please refer a friend.
- mail clerk
- Mail Distribution
- administrative assistant
- computer savvy
- Years of experience: 0 years
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.