- 3-5 years managing projects or programs with excellent global collaboration, organization skills, adaptability to work on multiple tasks/initiatives
- Intermediata to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
salary: $35.44 - $40.44 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Providing onsite logistical support for training deployment
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and schedules
- Interacting with vendors and partners
- Providing administration support to ensure flawless execution of training programs
- Providing onsite support for Global Onboarding
- Co-hosting virtual and digital learning sessions
- Work closely with the My Career Organization and Global Learning & Development
Curious: Learning and Growth Mindset
V1.0- Plans in an agile way
Inclusive- Considers needs of all learners and stakeholders
Empowered: Follows through on commitments and has high performance standards
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.