salary: $24 - $26 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Assists and supports Accounting Manager in maintain key accounting records and financial reports.
- Enters invoices for Accounts Payable, prepare checks for signature, file, and mail checks.
- Oversees daily bank deposits are made and that receipts are filed appropriately .
- Supports and prepares month end reporting for review with Accounting Manager.
- Send out Accounts Receivable aging reports as needed.
- Assist with accounts receivable, phones calls and customers as needed.
- Issue other customer invoices as required.
- Prepare delinquent reporting and make collection calls on those accounts.
- Download, reconcile and file monthly credit card statements.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.