salary: $17.5 - $17.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
1. Promptly and accurately opens mail, prepares deposits and applies payments against the accounts receivable.
2. Compiles, validates and enters documents - such as invoices, returns, debits, credits, Pickup Requests, checks, etc. - substantiating business transactions, verifying accuracy and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
3. Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received, to accounting databases.
4. Reconciles customer accounts by resolving A/R discrepancies and problems. Issue customer price corrections and other credits in accordance with departmental procedures.
5. Responds to customer or sales person A/R inquiries and makes/sends outgoing calls, emails, letters and/or faxes as needed or assigned.
6. Performs all other duties assigned by supervisor/manager.
7. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
8. Arrives to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.