- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- Solid analytical skills
- The ability to self-assess problems
- Experience with SAP supportive platforms.
- Experience with capitalization of assets and depreciation expense calculations and analysis
salary: $31 - $33 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Analyze dynamic movements in SAP to ensure timely and accurate posting of expenses.
- Provide oversight to the charge outs of engineering services to various projects and teams.
- Serve as intermediary between the engineering teams and the greater Finance organization.
- Assistance with the analysis and calculation of direct and indirect costs for the development of an engineering rate to be use for capital charge out to projects.
- General finance oversight to project costings, AUC/CIP and project closures.
- Support engineering with the development and issuance of project-based accruals, around period closures.
- Assist internal customers with questions related to capital, expense, and other fixed asset activities.
- • Develop and improve processes in order to provide better service to our internal customers.
- • Other special projects, Ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests for various functional and business teams as required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.