salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
• Interact with customers via telephone to provide information
• Process transactions and reply to inquiries about services
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
• Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Maintain the highest level of customer service
• Refer unresolved customer issues to designated leadership for resolution
• spanish fluent a huge plus. Reading, writing, speaking.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• 6 months previous customer service experience
• Must be computer literate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear and calm matter
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.