This is a full-time (40 hours/week) temporary position approved for 12 months in duration, with the potential for an extension.
Work will be a hybrid of remote / in office work with 2-3 days per week remotely/at home and 2-3 days per week in the Chicago office.
This position requires that you: (1) hold a valid license to practice law; (2) have 3+ years of regulatory analysis experience in the financial services sector; (3) be capable of working a hybrid schedule with some in-office work.
salary: $60 - $70 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
• Review laws to identify applicable scope and conduct quality reviews on decisions made by legal subject matter experts for consistency with Departmental risk appetite
• Managing workflow and tracking of BAU workstreams and other items under OLO Program schedule
• Making judgments on laws as to whether documentation sufficiently covers a legal obligation
• Managing and maintaining progress across dedication and assigned workstreams, as well as, collaborative projects engaged in by the whole team
• Meaningfully contribute to the team’s objectives in building new infrastructure and processes
• Occasional research to support special projects, as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.