salary: $40 - $60 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Learn and understand the essential implementation basics and processes of SumTotal’s LMS.
- Partner with Global Quality Systems, Site Operations, Quality, HR and EHS to determine, organize and index training requirements which includes but is not limited to: new hire requirements (on-boarding), On-the-Job Training (OJT certification), Instructor led Courses (internal and external) which are required to support an employee’s job function and role responsibilities, excluding sales.
- Review and define training requirements to roles for personnel as needed.
- Work with Site Managers/Supervisors and SMEs on the development of system executed tests as needed and setting up OJT requirements from OJT checklists and electronic Observation checklists in the LMS.
- Provide indexing of all newly created requirements to defined roles for approval.
- working in a smoke free environment
- Operational and Strategy Alignment
- Project Management Skills and Tools
- Curriculum Development
- Organizational Development
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.