salary: $45,760 - $49,920 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Monitoring payments and expenditures by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Review incoming invoices, check requests, and accompanying documentation for accuracy and proper authorization/approval.
- Review payables ensuring a three-way match. Work closely with Purchasing and Logistics groups to resolve discrepancies between the purchase order, receiving documentation and invoice.
- Process and track invoicing of Capital Projects.
- Assist with validation of invoices entered.
- Obtain W-9 form appropriate vendors for preparation of 1099’s at year end.
- Process payment requirements for management approval.
- Process and print checks weekly assuring discounts are taken, and vendors are paid within terms to avoid late charges.
- Review AP vendor statements monthly to ensure all invoices are entered
- Handle AP collection calls and internal calls for AP issues.
- Assist in the month-end and year end closing process
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.