salary: $51 - $54.21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Lead and facilitate working sessions and other routines to understand customer needs, write epics/user stories, and prioritize and parse the desired functionality into minimum viable and future releases
• Develop, manage and strengthen relationships with key leaders from business and operational areas
• Monitor and prioritize execution activities to meet desired delivery timelines
• Leverage business relationships to support efforts to determine rationalization of existing solutions and disposition
• Assist in creation, modifications and updates to Consultant Playbook to drive consistency across all consultant engagements and messaging
• Assist and drive improvements to socialization materials related to Business Solutions offering set for marketability and ease-of-understanding
• Prepare Executive-ready presentations that cover a scoped body of work for the customer, status updates, and other materials for recurring and ad-hoc routines
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.