- Ability to use computerized systems (AS400 preferred) and MS Office functions.
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-tasking, time-sensitive, fast-paced environment.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Commitment to quality work for the company and our customers.
- Previous AP / AR experience a plus
- 1 – 2 years with computerized systems.
- Detail oriented.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
• Maintain DMV files and registration/insurance on Company Vehicles.
• Maintain Billing Files
• Create invoices according to company practices, submit invoices to customers
• Code such items as invoices and expense reports
• Confirm incoming invoices are matched to PO with all supporting documentation.
• Ensure correct coding through SAP Concur for payment.
• Reconcile statements and accounts for accuracy and timely payments.
• Communication with Customers related to AP via phone and email.
• Assists multiple locations with purchasing issues.
• Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
• Assist Office/Accounting Manager and Senior Management when needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.