salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
The Wayne County Customer Call Center (WC4) is a centralized call center providing service on behalf of a local government agency. This is to assisst with Child Support.
- Applies eligibility rules and regulations when evaluating information submitted by customers in support of initial or continuing eligibility determination.
- Responsible for processing provider forms.
- Responsible for processing reauthorizations.
- Maintains case materials.
- Explains to customers how to secure other supportive services Checks various system interfaces and exchanges to verify Customer information
- Reviews received enrollment for correct information Contacts customers to clarify enrollment information if necessary
- Assist in answering all in-coming phone calls from applicants and/or providers
- Maintains proper level of customer service while minimizing talk time and abandonment rate
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.