salary: $41,600 - $49,920 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Assist walk-in customers and respond to inbound sales calls and emails
- Answer inbound sales calls and emails, providing quotes, order entry, order follow up, product and application information and other requests as required by the customer
- Provide quotes, order entry, order follow up, product and application information and other requests as required by the customer
- Accurately enter and acknowledge orders placed via phone, fax, mail, e-mail and/or customer’s electronic PO portal
- Place outgoing phone calls to customers in order to obtain required information to complete the sale of a previously ordered product or service
- Address all sales backlog issues to ensure accurate and expedient order shipment
- Proactively problem solve for customers who have experienced an error with their order and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer concerns pertaining to products and services
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.