salary: $40 - $42.96 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Marketing Consultant, job duties include:
- Assists in the development and execution of strategies and plans that ensure long term sustainable growth of the business through campaign and digital marketing content development.
- Legal and compliance reviews of marketing collateral including Website content reviews.
- Utilizes Customer Insights & Analytics experts and tools to understand and forecast market, competitor and customer needs and behavior, helps to define appropriate target audiences, evaluate sufficiency, and effectively drive results with data based decisions.
- 7+ years working as a Marketer in the Insurance Industry.
- Marketing Management or Project Management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills needed to develop and review research studies, communicate research findings, market recommendations based on findings, develop and negotiate contracts/service agreements with internal/external contacts, manage market planning projects, manage relationships.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.