- Utilizes CMMS program to manage all work orders, evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of the department and to identify areas for improvement.
- Assists in the planning and scheduling maintenance work activities as they relate to Process Support, for both internal and external resources, working with technical experts to optimize resources. Reviews and coordinates maintenance schedule with manufacturing partners.
- Continuously monitors manufacturing processes with the focus on sustainability and reliability. Escalates high risk equipment related concerns to the appropriate action plans.
salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
- Ability to operate a wide variety of test equipment, power and hand tools for the mechanical/electrical diagnosis, repair and/or fabrication of systems and components.
- Ability to read and modify electrical schematics. P&ID and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to perform complex alignment and/or integration between parallel and cascading production processes to ensure precise material or process flow.
- Ability to manage Integration between control systems and processes.
- Prior experience using a CMMS system as a work tracking and documenting system.
- Previous experience with PLC’s, HMI’s, Control Systems with the ability to design, install, program and apply as a troubleshooting tool. Experience should include knowledge of systems such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon and Wonderware.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.