salary: $42,900 - $46,800 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Handle inquiries coming into the Contact Center from all sources including calls, emails, and live chat
- Work with the Contact Center Supervisor to resolve all open inquiries
- Provides stakeholders with efficient and knowledgeable sales assistance for any products, memberships, subscriptions, trainings or services from all sources
- Follows any/all management prepared product/service guides, scripts and other tools to ensure high quality response to stakeholder inquires
- Work with the Admin and Support Services Team, as required, to process and coordinate orders received from customers which require special handling/attention and detailed processing
- Spanish/English required
- Associate's Degree or equivalent business experience within a customer contact center
- Provide the highest level of customer service and have an empathetic customer centric mindset
- Ability to think on your feet, and have the ability to act quickly when responding to immediate stakeholder needs
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.