- Ability to adapt to dynamic situations
- Ability to investigate, summarize, take initiative and work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- At least two (2) years of customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Prior Accounts Payable/Receivable experience (minimum of 2 years)
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow through, organize and prioritize
- Diplomatic, enthusiastic, and possess excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills written and verbal
salary: $20 - $21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Coordinate with plant managers, sales, supply chain as necessary to ensure customer needs are met.
- Mix of some inbound and outbound calls
- Ensure the accuracy of each order to include entry, shipping, and billing information.
- Helping process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Develop the trust and respect of customers and coworkers via accuracy, dependability and timeliness.
- Receive purchase orders and enter the sales order into computer system.
- Use of Peachtree (can be trained), and good Excel skills
- Following up with customers over the phone and emails
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.