salary: $23 - $29 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Coordinate customer orders, responsible for weighing trucks, providing timely and accurate tickets to customers and ensuring the smooth flow of traffic across the scales.
- Perform a variety of daily administrative duties: purchase orders, account payables, time cards, fuel usabe and receipts, bank deposits, tracking costs and running reports.
- Prepare monthly financial information. Prepare month-end closing information for accounting based on the current closing schedule. Prepare detailed analyses of monthly margin and cost statements as requested by location management. Reconcile time cards for all plant personnel, ensuring correct hours are reported and paid.
- Receive gues and answering phones
- Maintain correct levels of inventory for all plant and office materials, ordering new materials when appropriate. Prepare correspondence, reports, manuals, and forms.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.