salary: $28 - $31.49 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Business Support Specialist, job duties include:
- Processing mailings of checks, letters, and other client correspondence.
- Updating and creating excel documents & running monthly reports for the team.
- Amending and Revising word documents and client letters.
- Scanning and uploading daily work, mail and other misc. documents to the secure file storage application.
- Responsible for sending closed account documents to Iron Mountain.
- 5 + years working as an Administrative Assistant or Business Support professional in a Banking or Financial Environment.
- Advanced MS Office Skills including Sharepoint and scheduling Teams.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information while possessing a great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated poise and diplomacy while communicating with all levels of the organization.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.