salary: $140,000 - $150,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to leverage sales methodologies to retain and grow customer base
- Expertise in selling to customers to secure contractual commitments across all categories, and work with internal Key Account Managers (iKAM) to strategically grow accounts by selling to top users and sites
- Capability to create and maintain account map(s)to build strategic growth plans and identify new opportunities for resource deployment of iKAMs, Category AEs, and Business Development
- Salesforce proficiency: utilizing on a regular basis to keep customer data updated, managing a healthy pipeline and advancing opportunities as they progress
- Ability to connect easily with customers at all levels and become a trusted advisor
- Collaborative mindset to work with specialists, team members and your customers themselves, to ensure successful outcomes
- Ability to identify opportunities based on customer trends, challenges, and shared concerns
- Account Management
- Creating Presentations
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Scheduling Appointments
- Written Communication
- Project Manager
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.