Attributes & Abilities:
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Process-oriented; driven to help processes flow efficiently
- Analytical mindset – ability to critically consider problems and develop solutions
- Ability to cultivate and maintain business relationships in a team-oriented environment
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Adaptable to change in priorities
- Flexibility to work on special projects and unexpected events while completing routine tasks timely
- MS OFFICE skills with an emphasis on Excel required
salary: $48,000 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Assist with month, quarter and year-end close processes
- Prepare assigned monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with monthly spending variance analysis, including research, documentation and communication of spending variances
- Assist in the daily maintenance of the corporate general ledger to ensure accuracy and consistency with Company policy and compliance with GAAP
- Support peers and management with internal and external projects
- Assist with audit preparation and pulling required requests and documentation
- Assist in day-to-day maintenance of ledger accounts
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.