salary: $22 - $23.97 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Understanding of and ability to use medical terminology.
- Computer software and word processing skills including: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet and Windows.
- Requires an ability to work effectively with physicians, physician assistants, and other clinical and support staff.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to focus detailed concentrated effort to multiple projects and re-establish priorities as necessary.
- Ability to effectively respond to time sensitive and confidential issues.
- Initiative and ability to work both independently and as a member of a functional team.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.