salary: $51 - $54.21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Perform proactive dashboard design and mockups for Executive reporting with minimal client support in Tableau leveraging data from Salesforce/nCino
• Independently drive discussions with business SMEs and Executives to refine dashboarding and reporting requirements
• Experience partnering with business stakeholders and solutions specialists to design, develop, and implement efficient and standards-based BI solutions using the Tableau BI (Business Intelligence) suite
• Act as primary day-to-day point of contact for all the report and visualization needs
• Extensive commercial and/or large corporate lending experience across a broad spectrum of lending products, collateral types, and business segments with 5+ years’ experience in commercial lending
• Basic knowledge of Salesforce and nCino platforms/data model for reporting constructs
• Demonstrated strength delivering effective solutions from concept to execution at scale in a cross line of business or enterprise environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.