Looking to start a promising career with one of the largest companies in the country that offers stability, career growth, great pay, benefits, and more? How does it sound working with a Fortune 500 company that has been in the market for 170 years? APPLY NOW and join our team to start thriving in your career.
Location: Shoreview, MN
Pay Rate: $17.50/hourly + OT
Monday through Thursday 7am to 3:30pm or completion
Thursday - Monday 6:30am to 3:00pm or completion
Mon-Thurs 10pm to 6:30am or completion
Friday-Tuesday 9pm to 5am or completion
What you will be doing:
- Sorting mail by hand or sort machine, processing/opening mail and organizing it into the correct places
- Scanning paperwork (checks and invoices) and entering data into the system
- Preparing checks/invoices to be sent out
- Researching and clearing suspense items; researching and processing adjustments to accounts on various systems
- Calculating or balancing routine accounting entries
- Sorting, matching, ordering and/or reconciling items
- Availability to work OT mandatory
- strong attention to detail
- Experience in mailroom, mail clerk, document capture process, information processing, data entry, warehouse, or similar is preferred
- Be able to pass background check and fingerprint process
- High school diploma or GED
TO APPLY: Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position is not for you, please refer a friend.
- Mail Distribution
- document capture
- Data Entry
- machine operator
- Loan Administration
- Loan Processing
- Loan Review
- Mortgage Title Processing
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 1 year
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.