salary: $19.17 - $19.17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 10 PM
education: High` School
- Cultivate and enhance new and existing client relationships through active communication with clients, processing client requests, resolving inquiries, and various service inquiries.
- Manage daily volume of inbound calls and emails from participants, providing world-class customer service to both internal and external clients in all interactions
- Functional support areas include Cash Management products and services, Online (client website) and Mobile app, and general account or financial related inquiries
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Previous contact center experience/ customer service experience
Interested in learning more? APPLY NOW!
*** For faster consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.