salary: $18 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once with high organizational skills.
- Ability to handle Client management on a daily basis.
- Coordinating and scheduling depositions,mediations, flight and travel arrangements.
- Preparing pleadings,correspondence, and managing Outlook calendar for multiple attorneys while keeping up with deadlines.
- Ability to handle other tasks as they arise.
- When your attorney(s) have meetings in the office you will also be required to set-up, take care of guests and clean up the conference room(s) afterward.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.