- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and strict attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to communicate positively and professionally with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information and to respond professionally to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Assist with the day-to-day coordination of Human Resources processes, programs and initiatives including but not limited to, recruiting support where applicable, benefit administration, entering of employee data and employment changes into the company’s HRIS system.
- Assist with all benefit enrollment and administration including group health insurance, 401K, PTO, FMLA, and workers’ compensation, etc.
- Assist with orientation, overview of benefits and company handbook to new associates.
- Maintain all logs (new hire, termination, transfers, birthdays, anniversaries, recognition) and prepare reports in a timely, accurate manner.
- Maintain employee records, files, and documents in accordance with state and federal laws.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.