salary: $30 - $40 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Helps to maintain a positive employee relations climate by proactively providing guidance to managers and responding to employee inquiries.
• Works collaboratively with employees and departmental leadership in carrying out their responsibilities on employee relations matters.
• Participates in the investigation and resolution of ongoing employee relations problems, such as working conditions, disciplinary actions, and employee appeals and grievances.
• Escalate complex Employee Relations matters to Employee Relations Leadership as needed.
• Documents all employee relations matters as appropriate for the situation and in accordance with legal compliance and organizational policies and procedures within the case management system.
• Assists in communication of policies and procedures.
• Stays current on employment law. Proactively researches information to ensure compliance, provide appropriate consultation, and avoid/eliminate exposure to the organization.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.