We’re not looking for robots. We are looking for candidates who will bring their skills and backgrounds to shape their roles, grow into them, change them, and improve them. The ideal candidate will have Administrative experience in a fast-paced setting as well as proficient in producing and editing Microsoft Office documents; with an emphasis in Word and Excel.
salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Provide assistance to staff, managers, and executives as needed to meet internal and external client needs
- Responsible for administrative and production responsibilities to improve the efficiency and productivity of the Consulting department and Firm
- Produce, review, and finalize reports and other documents with superior quality and attention to detail, to meet Firm brand standards and style guides for client delivery
- Utilize skills in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word and Excel to proof, copy-edit, and format document deliverables
- Manage administrative processes, including new project set-up and other Firm processes, for completion of deliverables by established deadlines
- Perform research and supports the development of tools, templates, and processes for project planning and execution
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.