salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responding to customer questions and complaints and gathering information to assist customers through basic troubleshooting and registration.
- Ensure a positive customer experience by working towards continual improvement of service quality metrics, including, but not limited to, response time, reducing time to issue resolution, and closure of Support Incident cases.
- Establish new customer accounts by recording or updating account information digitally.
- Process customer orders via phone or digitally, with appropriate lead times and availability.
- Ability to use schematics and/or troubleshooting manuals to help provide general technical assistance.
- Ability to gather and record required information and/or documentation to update cases appropriately in a custom ERP system.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.