salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Schedule outpatient clinic appointments for patients using the hospitals scheduling system
- Mail informational material to new patients prior to scheduled appointments
- Utilize the online billing system to enter diagnosis/service codes from encounter sheets
- Organize medical records for use by physicians and nurses, including appropriate lab tests and x-rays
- Act as an outpatient center receptionist - make phone calls to patients, answer incoming calls, greet patients and verify information, direct patients to specific areas
- Complete pre-registration and registration processes, verifying demographic data and insurance authorization information
- Collect co-payments and confirm patient eligibility with insurance carriers
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.