- Bachelor’s degree and some experience working in an office environment preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- A high degree of initiative, self-direction, and collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and take on projects and tasks as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Provide resources and contact information to employees and answer questions as needed
- Manage standing meetings, group socials, Town Halls and off sites and assist with special projects.
- Assist with department wide and office specific communications and drafting correspondences or
messages when needed
- Provide additional administrative support to the Site Heads which may include activities such as
calendar management, conference room booking assistance, meeting management and expense
- Provide support with the new staff onboarding program.
- Support operational and logistical aspects of the teams as they are situated in several buildings in
Norwood and Burlington, by helping oversee general office maintenance to ensure organizational
- Scheduling Appointments (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Preparing Agendas (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Transcribing Notes (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Maintaining Calendars (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Organization (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Answering Phones (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Handling Confidential Information (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Running meetings (3 years of experience is required)
- Onboarding (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.