- Must pass Credit and Background criteria
- Must have attention to detail and solid organization skills.
- Ability to work independently while also being a team member.
- Ability to respond under pressure and multi-task many demands.
- Overtime and flexible work hours required depending on business
- Excellent Attendance
- Work location will be moving to Tempe in January 2023. (Elliot & 101)
work hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
education: No Degree Required
The primary responsibility of the Mail Processor is to successfully process applications in a fast-paced production environment in which there is a high-level of responsibility around quality, detail and accuracy:On any given day, you may be required to perform tasks in any of the following areas:
- Processing a high volume of document transactions which include some variation and moderately difficult tasks.
- Extract-Open envelopes, extract checks, validate fees
- Document Processing-prepping,sorting documents and preparing for scanning.
- Scanning- Process documents and checks for image capturing and review for accuracy of time and date of imaging.
- Assembly- Assemble documents with punching holes, putting fastners in folders with accurately labeling.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- Mail Distribution
- Sorting Documents
- Basic Computer Skills
- Quality Control
- Production Control
- Inventory Auditing
- Maintaining Records
- Clerical Work
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.