salary: $25 - $40 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Draft timely export licenses, technical assistance agreements, technology control plans, and other forms of export licensing requests for submission to regulatory agencies.
- For applicable foreign business partners and end-users, ensure that appropriate safeguards for the inadvertent transfer of controlled technology, data, and hardware are in place. Ensure that the company's export compliance policies are fully supported and implemented.
- Advises Engineering and Sales Managers on licensing policies, regulations, guidelines, and practices under EAR and ITAR.
- Responds to inquiries on the application of export control regulations and licensing policies/practices/guidelines to international transactions and program activities.
- Participate in planning, organizing, and supporting company export compliance training and other compliance initiatives.
- Perform compliance in-briefings and out-briefings for employees working under the company's export authorizations.
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.