- Competitive pay and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation for Directors & Above
- Comprehensive benefits
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Define the Marketing Operations vision and strategy
- Build campaign hierarchy, create marketing metrics, workflow management
- Work to connect and drive Sales and Marketing alignment
- Flag areas of opportunity, progress to marketing goals, and ensure process alignment for lead routing and ownership across the funnel
- Create lead flow diagram, design rules of engagement and leads assignment with sales development team. Report and track marketing funnel
- Work closely with Business Operations
- Own marketing infrastructure
- Master on Marketing Automation process and platform
- Ensure high-quality execution of data governance / integrity within systems, 3rd partner agreement and sponsorship
- Lead local marketing team on-boarding process
- Directly manage a team of 3-5 marketing operations associates
- Act as the primary liaison with our CRM Hubspot
- Marketing Operations (3 years of experience is required)
- Team Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Marketing Communications (10 years of experience is required)
- Progressive Experience (10 years of experience is required)
- Analyzing Marketing Metrics (5 years of experience is required)
- Marketing Automation
- Vendor Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Hubspot Experience
- Team Developement (3 years of experience is required)
- Lead flow diagrams (5 years of experience is required)
- KPI Creation (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Director
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.