salary: $24 - $26 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Working effectively with staff, researchers, and industry members to develop materials for publication and to create campaigns that raise the industry's knowledge of safety, health risks, and solutions.
- Contributing to website management, especially content development.
- Contributing to email marketing, including creating messages and managing lists.
- Proofing and editing materials to ensure they are accurate, use correct spelling and grammar, maintain a consistent tone, and communicate core messages and values.
- Assisting with research and development of content for reports, educational materials, articles, news items, and press releases.
- Supporting media relations efforts, including developing background materials and identifying opportunities.
- Promoting the organizations resources at industry events and conferences.
- Supporting social media efforts.
- Tracking the organizations reach through use of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, YouTube Analytics, and various other metrics.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.