salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
You will understand high-level Life Insurance product/plan and regulatory requirements to analyze and resolve general account, plan fees or plan inquiry questions.
- Receives and responds to incoming calls from investment professionals, plan sponsors and members on a variety of topics.
- Interpreting and applying all changes and enhancements to new and old products
- Maintains a record of the conversations and follows a process of documentation
- Responsible for interpreting and applying all changes and enhancements to new and old products, based on the daily change communications.
- Identifies the question(s) behind the question to proactively offer consultative expertise and uncover the unstated need.
- working in a smoke free environment
- Active Listening
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Office
- Investment Management
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Analytical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Insurance Polices
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.