salary: $58,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Ensure all transactions are entered into accounting systems in an accurate, timely and efficient manner Ensure data integrity and compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP)
- Prepare and distribute daily and weekly management reports
- Create, review and post journal entries and intercompany journal entries
- Reconcile and confirm intercompany transactions with other businesses
- Prepare reconciliations of general ledger accounts as part of the month end closing process.
- Perform thorough account and variance analyses; communicate issues and resolutions in a timely, professional manner
- Coordinate with Payroll to calculate and pay sales commissions
- Analyze, track, and report fixed asset spending
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of monthly sales and use tax filings with various entities
- Organize and compile requested information for independent auditors
- Perform other ad hoc tasks and duties as required or assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.