salary: $115,000 - $130,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Identifies legal or contractual issues, develop solutions and provide guidance on resolving complex issues while ensuring that contract execution is consistent with applicable laws, government regulations, economic conditions, and company policies.
- Embraces and applies best in class commercial business practices in the establishment of agreements and contracts that protect the company's business and proprietary interests throughout its life cycle.
- Advises management of contractual rights, issues, and obligations and provide interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Serves as the primary company contact for contract activities and issues with customers, collaboration partners and government representatives.
- Influences company performance by guiding professional or technical staff on contractual matters, risks and opportunities.
- Collaborates with management in the development of new business or expansion of existing business opportunities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.