salary: $35,000 - $40,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Sort incoming mail & distribute according to office procedures
- Pick-up outgoing mail around office, sort and apply proper postage for USPS shipping
- Maintain office supplies, printed materials, and kitchen/break area supplies
- Operate office equipment (copiers, printers, scanners, etc.) and assist others when problems arise
- Answer phones & transfer calls to the appropriate parties
- Greet visitors, assist, and direct guests appropriately based on nature of business
- Assist various departments with special projects as needed
- Operate office voicemail system and assist others as needed
- Help keep lobby areas and meeting rooms ready for use & prepare for meetings as needed
- Assist with calendar for meeting rooms and training area
- Assist with client document deliveries in town
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.