salary: $55,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Serve as main point of contact for employees and vendors for routine inquiries regarding company benefits and retirement plans
- Coordinate routine processing of all insurance and 401k transactions, including enrollments, changes and terminations, and associated payroll entries
- Coordinate administration of leave cases with leave administrator to ensure compliance with insurance plan contractual requirements
- Conduct new hire orientation and annual open enrollment
- Reconcile and coordinate payment of insurance and retirement plan invoices
- Participate in annual 401k non-discrimination testing and annual 401k audit
- Coordinate benefits related internal and external communications, including educational meetings, webinars and videos
- Distribute benefits related notices, documents and materials in accordance with regulatory and contractual requirements
- Track and review workers’ compensation claims to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting
- Administer all family and medical leaves
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.