salary: $35,500 - $38,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Perform accounting tasks daily( i.e. ledger, A/P, A/R, payroll, and banking transactions
- Review and validate all payables: invoices, payment requests, expense reports etc.
- Research and resolve purchase orders, contracts, invoices, or payment discrepancies
- Allocate expenses to appropriate accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice and expense reports.
- Process vendor payments- electronic transfers and check runs
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Process incoming customer payments daily
- Provide timely and accurate processing and posting of sales invoices
- Review customer credit/trade information to help determine and/or review credit worthiness
- Review AR & AP Aging account details and follow- up as needed
- Manage electronic and paper files daily
- Manage and maintain vendor accounts, including SAP master data, current W-9 on file and maintain physical vendor files
- Perform other departmental administrative tasks as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.