salary: $35 - $35 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that functional documents / deliverables are created according to requirements, this may include creation of changes as well as review of changes created by others;
- Work closely with Operations cPLM specialists within Design, R&D, and Operations to ensure data consistency and integrity;
- Escalate shortfalls in change creation;
- Encourage and educate document authors in creating their own Content to maintain proficiency, while assisting with overflow in heavy workload periods.
- Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management and related systems preferred
- Experience with PTC Windchill cPLM System is desired;
- Experience with the creation and review of BoMs, related document, and document structures;
- A global leader in the Healthtech and Medical Device Industry
- Be a part of a growing team that creates innovative devices that save people's lives everyday
- Document Processing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.