salary: $88.03 - $88.03 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Enhance/develop and manage an Intake/Tier 1 workflow, understand how different projects interlink and overlap, identify risks, issues and dependencies and partner with teams across the enterprise to drive decisions.
- Collaborate and deliver together with cross-functional operations and technology teams to pilot new tools and identify best practices / workflow.
- Track new use cases in pipeline and QC reviews to validate data quality: completeness/ accuracy ahead of Tier 1 Review.
- Design and document the current and future state of business processes. Prepare materials, including presentations, for stakeholder updates.
- Creates target state designs by applying human-centered and value-based methods such as Design Thinking, Business Process Management and Operational Excellence
- Applies process engineering and Agile approaches to enable the WSP to deliver recommended solutions
- Establishes or refines tools and methods used by the Process Management team
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.