What you need
- Bachelor’s degree and seven years of relevant experience
- Excellent coaching skills and the ability to influence without authority
- Confidence in autonomous decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to manage employee issues
- Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve business challenges
- Maintain confidentiality on all HR issues
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage a heavy workload
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
- Provide guidance and coordination for all HR activities, including, but not limited to the following:
- Conduct new hire orientation, including I9 verification and processing
- Serve as a resource to assigned client groups on a broad range of organizational issues of importance to the business; anticipate business needs and provide realistic solutions aligned with business objectives
- Partner with recruiting personnel and hiring managers to provide guidance and influence key staffing decisions
- Provide guidance and direction to employees and supervisors regarding performance management, progressive discipline, talent management, employee relations, and other employment practices
- Effectively communicate HR perspectives, services, programs, etc.
- Consult in close collaboration with Law/Litigation on ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable laws and our client's policies
- Human Resources Management (7 years of experience is required)
- Employee Relations (7 years of experience is required)
- HR Compliance (7 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (7 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 7 years
- Experience level: Manager
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.