salary: $28.85 - $36.25 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare general ledger account analyses as assigned
- Facilitate the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Assist in the maintenance of an accurate and up-to-date general ledgers and subsidiary ledgers
- Record transactions in the general ledger as necessary based on account analyses
- Assist in the annual fiscal audit by preparing work papers as assigned and providing appropriate documentation
- Participate in special projects as necessary
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field (new graduates welcome)
- Two years' experience in general accounting preferably in the health care industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs including Excel
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlnes as assigned
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of grants and contract accounting is a plus
- ADL software experience is a plus
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.